- A Bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. An official transcript is required
- One year of work experience
- Successful completion of the CIAM Writing Assessment *Please refer to school catalog for more details.
Before You Apply:
Speak with an Admissions Representative
We are here to help. Schedule a free consultation to answer your questions today:
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Submit Application Package* to CIAM
• Items needed for the Application Package:
• Start Application Form (CLICK HERE)
• Current Resume
• Copy of the ID or Passport
• Admissions Questionnaire
• Statement of Interest
Topic: Describe your interest in CIAM’s MBA as to how our program meets your career and educational objectives.
• Pay application fee
• Submit Official Transcript(s) to CIAM
• If interested in transferring of credits – contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com
Step 2: Pass the CIAM Assessment Writing Test - Assessment Writing Test Instructions
Step 3: Schedule and Pass the Admissions Interview
*Additional Documents Required for International Students:
Important Application Forms:
**Please note: do not fill out forms in the internet browser window. Download the form and fill it out in Adobe Reader.
2018-2019 Application Periods:
CiAM has rolling admissions and flexible application periods, so you can start your application anytime! If you are interested in applying to CiAM, please see the terms available for 2018-2019 listed below. If you have any questions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, we are always happy to help!
Regular MBA Program (Full-time, 2 years)
- Summer 2018
- Student Orientation: May 25th, 2018
- Term Start (First Day of Class): Jun 9th, 2018
- Fall 2018
- Student Orientation: Aug 24th, 2018
- Term Start (First Day of Class): Sep 8th, 2018
- Winter 2019
- Student Orientation: Jan 4th, 2019
- Term Start (First Day of Class): Jan 5th, 2018
- Summer 2019
- Student Orientation: Mar 29th, 2019
- Term Start (First Day of Class): May 4th, 2019
Accelerated MBA (full-time, 1 Year) & Part-Time MBA (2 Years)
- Term 1
- Student Orientation: Mar 7th, 2018
- Term Start (First Day of Class): Mar 21st, 2018
- Fall (I) 2018
- Student Orientation: Aug 10th, 2018
- Term Start (First Day of Class): Aug 25th, 2018
- Fall (II) 2018
- Student Orientation: Oct 19th, 2018
- Term Start (First Day of Class): Oct 27th, 2018
- Winter (I) 2019
- Student Orientation: Jan 4th, 2019
- Term Start (First Day of Class): Jan 5th, 2019
- "The guidance and expertise of the university’s professors and the incorporation of some of the country’s top researchers and executives into an already revolutionary pedagogy built on the philosophy and principles of Peter F. Drucker, the “Father of Modern Management,” has transformed how I manage and operate my business. The university’s unique teaching structure has contributed to the enhancement of my leadership and communication skills through every consulting engagement and exposure to the “real-world experience.”
- "The CIAM MBA program has given me insight into various gaps which I might have not seen, in terms of running a business. CIAM has taught me how to keep the customer in mind, which will grow the business and to keep the relationship for the long term, as customer development is the business! Now the great thing about the CIAM MBA program is that I experienced real life clients and real life situations through the student consulting. I was personally involved with 12 consulting clients which gave me exposure to twelve different industries. At any other university, I would not have had this exposure to the consulting client element because other universities are not doing what CIAM is doing: real-world consulting, including experiential learning and thinking on your feet. That is what makes this program unique."
- "It has been invigorating... There is a lot of work, but it is great learning experience. The Consulting Reports have really forced me to think outside the box. I believe this is a phenomenal program and would highly recommend it to others."
- "I have gained so much since the start of my MBA pursuit at CIAM. The education I have obtained thus far is very enriching, practical, and empowering. Specifically, I was given valuable lessons on how executive managers and entrepreneurs succeed in their field. Prior to pursuing my CIAM MBA, I had several years of professional experience in the Life Science and Information Science fields. I was content at being lead and managed, and I did not have the audacity to be the leader, the innovator, or much less be the entrepreneur-- NOT until now. It seems as though I discovered a new self--that is, the business side of myself. CIAM’s rigorous, dynamic courses challenged me to perform in many areas, from public speaking to conducting and producing professional business consulting reports. I am very grateful for the education I have received at CIAM."
IMPORTANT LINKS AND RESOUrCES:
Technical Minimum Requirements
for the MBA Program
The computer a student will utilize for the MBA program must meet the minimum requirements below. Note that the minimum computer and software requirements may evolve during a student’s course of studies, in particular as thirdparty vendors discontinue support for older versions of the product.
Minimum Hardware and Operating System
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or greater.
- 2GB RAM or more & 1 GB of free hard drive space or more.
- If running Windows, Windows 7 or greater.
- If running OSX, OSC 10.6 or greater.
- Webcam, sound card, microphone & speakers set up on your computer, or a smartphone or tablet that has video and sound recording capabilities.
- Internet Browser: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox with Adobe Flash Player with most current update.
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher: Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or equivalent such Mac iWork), rtf.
- Current version of Adobe Reader
- USB Flash Drive: Strongly recommended (1 GB+)
- Video Media Player (such as Windows Media Player or QuickTime Player (or equivalent), which are available free of charge from the manufacturers.
- A reliable broadband Internet connection, either cable or DSL of at least 5Mbps download speed (constant) for adequate audio video quality.
- An email address that will accept all emails, including attachments, from the domain name CIAM.edu.
Note: Students are presumed to receive the messages sent to designated CIAM.edu email addresses. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that messages from CIAM are not blocked and that the mailbox is not too full to receive messages.