- A Bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. An official transcript is required
- One year of work experience
- Successful completion of the CIAM Writing Assessment *Please refer to school catalog for more details.
Before You Apply:
Speak with an Admissions Representative
We are here to help. Schedule a free consultation to answer your questions today:
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Submit Application Package* to CIAM
• Email or fax to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1(626)350-1515:
• MBA Application
• Current Resume
• Copy of the ID or Passport
• Admissions Questionnaire
• Statement of Interest
Topic: Describe your interest in CIAM’s MBA as to how our program meets your career and educational objectives.
• Pay application fee
• Submit Official Transcript(s) to CIAM
• If interested in transferring of credits – contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com
Step 2: Pass the CIAM Assessment Writing Test - Evaluation Criteria and Sample Topic
Step 3: Schedule and Pass the Admissions Interview
*Additional Documents Required for International Students:
Important Application Forms:
**Please note: do not fill out forms in the internet browser window. Download the form and fill it out in Adobe Reader.
Important Links and Resouces:
- Electronic Signature Instructions
- Download Admissions Checklist
- Assement Writing Test - Evaluation Criteria and Sample Topic
- Affordability & Financial Aid
- School Performance Fact Sheet
- Transfer & Returning Student Requirements
- MBA Flyers
- MBA Brochure
- CIAM School Catalog
- College Navigator
- "The guidance and expertise of the university’s professors and the incorporation of some of the country’s top researchers and executives into an already revolutionary pedagogy built on the philosophy and principles of Peter F. Drucker, the “Father of Modern Management,” has transformed how I manage and operate my business. The university’s unique teaching structure has contributed to the enhancement of my leadership and communication skills through every consulting engagement and exposure to the “real-world experience.”
- "The CIAM MBA program has given me insight into various gaps which I might have not seen, in terms of running a business. CIAM has taught me how to keep the customer in mind, which will grow the business and to keep the relationship for the long term, as customer development is the business! Now the great thing about the CIAM MBA program is that I experienced real life clients and real life situations through the student consulting. I was personally involved with 12 consulting clients which gave me exposure to twelve different industries. At any other university, I would not have had this exposure to the consulting client element because other universities are not doing what CIAM is doing: real-world consulting, including experiential learning and thinking on your feet. That is what makes this program unique."
- "It has been invigorating... There is a lot of work, but it is great learning experience. The Consulting Reports have really forced me to think outside the box. I believe this is a phenomenal program and would highly recommend it to others."
- "I have gained so much since the start of my MBA pursuit at CIAM. The education I have obtained thus far is very enriching, practical, and empowering. Specifically, I was given valuable lessons on how executive managers and entrepreneurs succeed in their field. Prior to pursuing my CIAM MBA, I had several years of professional experience in the Life Science and Information Science fields. I was content at being lead and managed, and I did not have the audacity to be the leader, the innovator, or much less be the entrepreneur-- NOT until now. It seems as though I discovered a new self--that is, the business side of myself. CIAM’s rigorous, dynamic courses challenged me to perform in many areas, from public speaking to conducting and producing professional business consulting reports. I am very grateful for the education I have received at CIAM."
When is the Next Deadline?
|Sept. 9th||Oct. 30th||Jan. 8th|
|Term 4||Term 5||Term 6|
2016-2017 Application Deadlines:
- Cohort 6, Term 1
- Application Deadline: March 17th, 2017
- Cohort 6, Term 2
- Application Deadline: May 12th, 2017
- Cohort 6, Term 3
- Application Deadline: July 14th, 2017
- Cohort 6, Term 4
- Application Deadline: September 9th, 2017
- Cohort 6, Term 5
- Application Deadline: November 3rd, 2017
- Cohort 6, Term 6
- Application Deadline: January 12th, 2018
Pay Application Fee
Make a Payment
Program fees can be paid in several ways: cash, credit card, check or wire transfer. If you have any questions, please contact the Cashier's Office.
- Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Phone: 1(626)350-1500 ext 101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application & I-20 Fees:
Forms of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit or debit cards. To pay, please select the amout you want from the drop down, then hit pay now. After which, you will be redirected to PayPal's website. You do not need a PayPal account to pay, just click the pay with credit/debit card option. https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide
Please make checks payable to the California Institute of Advanced Management and write the student's name on the bottom.
Accepted check types include:
- Cashier's check drawn on U.S. dollars from a U.S. bank
- Personal check drawn on U.S. dollars from a U.S. bank
- Travelers checks in U.S. dollars
Bank Wire Transfer
To send a wire transfer payment, please email email@example.com for instructions.